Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leaving Mazatlan

Tues. March 25. Hello and Happy Spring! This is frustrating-I have spent hours on the creation of a post and LOST it! Yes, I am technically challenged and a little irritated right now. Anyway- I will make a very long story short. We have been here at Matatlan Marina for 20 days and anxious to leave. Three of the days were spent on a long bus ride (13 hours)to guymus to pick up the truck and drive back to Mazatlan. If I ever get a chance, I will write about that trip-quite an adventure. We have had fun with the luxury of traveling in our own vehicle and provisioning for our next adventure. We are pulling the dock lines and sailing into the shiny sparkling ocean to La Paz. This will be a two overnight passage-approx. 240 miles-40-48 hours. I am really looking forward to the beautiful blue green clear waters of the sea of cortez. I am so ready to snorkel, swim and kayak!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ray and I look forward to your posts. The more details, the better!(of course - this is an accountant speaking)
Glad you are ok - we were wondering.
Love,
Ray & Sandy

Unknown said...

Woops ... I've gotten behind checking on your posts. I just sent the two of you an email (5/2). I'll catch up on your other posts ... Tom